- Dogz'nHarmony, Inc. is a combination of ingredients built on over 20 years of experience. Aimee’s dog coaching recipe is a simple combination of ingredients using unique holistic, gentle and kind approach methods with scientifically-based positive motivation and reward-based dog training techniques.
- Most importantly, dog training is about building a life-long solid relationship between you and your dog. Emphasis is placed on rewarding desired behaviors and extinguishing unwanted behaviors. The more the desired behaviors are rewarded, the more the behavior will be repeated.
- All dog training classes are people and dog friendly. All family members are welcome and encouraged to participate!
- We feel training dogs should be educational, fun, relaxed and friendly. We promote successful partnerships by building healthy bonds through effective communication between humans and their dogs.
- We believe in one simple philosophy: treat all living beings as you wish to be treated.
About Aimee Busse, CPDT-KSA
Aimee Busse was one of the first dog trainers in the country to earn the dual certification in both training knowledge and skills (CPDT-KSA) by the Certification Council of Professional Dog Trainers, the only independent certifying organization in the dog training industry and is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA). Currently there are only 145 dog trainers worldwide to reach this level of certification; 7 in the state of Illinois.
She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications from Madonna University. She is a Specs Howard School of Media Arts graduate and also attended the University of Dayton.
Aimee's dog training methods and interactions with all dogs and people are humane and motivated by a deep love and respect for all animals. She uses only scientifically-based proven techniques and behavior modification protocols whether for new puppies. the adolescent "teenage" dog, or for dogs with very serious behavioral issues regardless of breed. Aimee is recommended by local veterinarians and veterinarian behaviorists, and has collaborated with clients on behavior modification and treatment plans. In September, 2015 Aimee was selected by Sara Bennett, DBVM, MS, DACVB along with a small elite group of dog trainers to participate and assist in the Behavior Workshop for the Shelter Medicine Symposium at Purdue University.
Aimee is committed to the dog training profession by staying current on the cutting edge of new science of dogs and humans, learning, dog/human interactions, and more. She enjoys and participates in continuing education for gaining knowledge and skills, and has the ability to effectively communicate with clients and students. .
In addition to teaching group training classes and servicing clients in private one-on-one sessions, Aimee also is credited with working on various film projects with her own dogs and client/student dogs such as Showtime’s hit series “Shameless,” Jack Daniels Whiskey, Walmart, Libman, Kohl's, Orvis Dog Catalog, Pedigree, Seventh Avenue, and more.
Call Today! (630) 992-9200